Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving and such.

I haven't been blogging very consistently, mostly due to work. By the time I'm done working, I feel like mellowing with my husband. On top of that, this week has been crazy, but the good variety. Thanksgiving day was wonderful. This whole week I've been realizing how much I truly have to be thankful for. The Lord is good. It was so good to have a handful of my friends in our home, eating and lounging and talking. At one point the guys went off to talk about guy things and us girls congregated around Sense and Sensibility, and talked about marriage and things of that nature. I love times like those. Yesterday, my husband and I relaxed and stayed very far away from stores. We made turkey soup, of which we are finishing today, and we also ate a whole pumpkin pie together.... maybe not the wisest decision, but oh so good.

Today my friend Lindsey is coming into town with her husband Lorenzo. I'm so excited to see her. I'm glad she'll be living here.

Well, I promise to be more consistent in my posts. The larger the gaps between them, the more my apathy to write is, so I need to be writing. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment