Monday, October 19, 2009

where I'm at

I'm working for the man, until I hear otherwise....then I'll work for some other man. Translation: I got a job at Wal-mart in the Deli department and will work there unless I get the job as the hospital cook. I find out tomorrow about that one. Until then, I'm deli Kelly.

Lately I've been wanting to cut my hair. I'm not talking a trim (of which, if anything, it desprately needs). But I've been thinking of chopping off many inches. I hope I can hold it off until I can acquire 10 inches to chop...for locks of love purposes.

I also have been wanting to get my tattoo again. I have for a long time now wanted a tattoo, and have not had the money or the will to get one. I've wanted the same design and have finally found a counterpart so that it can be symetrical. I originally wanted it on my back, but now I'm thinking feet, since I finally have two designs in mind. I'll sit on this and make sure I'm sure...and make sure I have the money.

Caleb and I are doing great. He has two more days working at the prison and then he is free! I'm so glad. No more night shift, no more sleeping in the day, no more reclusiveness due to schedule. And best of all, I get to sleep with my husband every night! I'm quite happy about how our little lives are working out. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment